Atascadero Glass is a rapidly growing subcontractor seeking a reliable and hardworking individual to join our accounting & finance team. We pride ourselves in creating a fun and collaborative team environment of top‐tier individuals who drive daily results and success with integrity. We are in search of a highly motivated, goal‐oriented individual who enjoys working in a challenging and fast‐paced environment. As an organization we are committed to innovation and refuse to accept mediocrity.
Our company was founded in 1963 and is family owned and operated. Family values and work‐life
balance are essential to our culture. We offer competitive pay and benefits including health, vision and dental insurance, company subsidized retirement and paid holiday and vacation time. We are committed to the development of our team members and place significant emphasis on cross functional training. As a member of the accounting and finance team you will work closely with all members of the department gaining insight and experience into the various and complex components of the industry.
This position reports to the Controller.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assembles contract documents and coordinates supplemental compliance documents
- Edit subcontracts to reflect agreed upon terms.
- Prepare prequalification packages
- Own, create and update various department reports
- Support other accounting and finance projects as necessary
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- 2+ years of experience in contract administration and/or accounting in a professional office environment. Previous construction accounting experience is preferred
- Commitment to proactive customer service
- Strong organizational, written and verbal skills
- Must have incredible attention to detail
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet business needs within demanding deadlines
- Able to work independently and with team members to meet the departmental goals
- Prior experience in paperless environment is a plus
- Proficient in Excel, Adobe, Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Ability to maintain professional conduct and portray excellence and professionalism in all aspects of daily work attitude and performance