Atascadero Glass, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Manager to take responsibility of the entire warehouse and manage a staff of 3 to 4 people.
- Receiving and storing of material shipments;
- Loading of AGI trucks for job site deliveries;
- Inventory Management – Job site materials, small tools and job/shop supplies;
- Oversee Maintenance of AGI Facilities;
- Fleet management;
- Sales Order and Work Order fulfillment.
1. Education: Minimum of a high school degree is required (some college courses in construction management or engendering is a plus)
2. Experience: Basic knowledge of tools, construction equipment and purchasing a plus.
3. Skills, Knowledge and Abilities: Good communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with owners, and other project team members.
Good time management and project organization skills are essential. Solid computer skills including Excel and word are required. Forklift experience a plus.
4. Mental: Requires ability to perform calculations, analyze reports, and engage in strategic and creative problem solving. Language requirements are reading, writing, spelling in English with an ability to perform well under stressful conditions.
5. Physical: Walking, climbing, stooping, reaching, lifting, and bending may be required. Must be able to lift and/ or move up to 50 pounds. Also, the employee may be frequently exposed to wet, hot and/or humid conditions, rough terrain, fumes, fertilizers, fumigants, airborne particles, and noise level reaching high decibels at jobsites.
Competitive Salary based on skills and experience plus bonuses. The company also provides health, dental and vision insurance plus a retirement plan with company matching contributions after eligibility requirements have been met. This position offers excellent opportunities for advancement, training and education.
Atascadero Glass, Inc was founded in 1963 and has a premier team of installers, sales and administrative staff. The company’s working area covers Central California between Monterey, Fresno, Bakersfield and Santa Barbara. We carefully seek out the great applicants to join our team,and then take great care for their safety, development and well-being. If you think you might be a good fit on this team, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
You must be 18 to apply and have the physical ability to climb ladders and scaffolding, work in the outdoor elements and lift and carry the typical tools and materials used in glazing. You must also be able to pass a pre-employment background and substance abuse screening. Atascadero Glass, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. This is an at-will position and the posting may be withdrawn at any time with or without notice. Candidates who are invited to interview
must first complete an authorized employment application and may only present it in person along with proper identification at the time of the interview.