Atascadero Glass is a time-tested company with a long history of excellence in the industry. The largest company of our kind in Central California, we consistently deliver high-quality glassworks that bring light, beauty, and comfort to the places people live and work. Superb craftsmanship, quality-tested products, a highly trained team, and an excellent safety record all testify to our culture of excellence. Located on the beautiful Central Coast and in the Central Valley, Atascadero Glass offers an exciting, teamwork-based workplace environment with the opportunity for personal and professional growth, where the people are what matter most. We infuse integrity, balance, and mutual respect into everything we do.
Our Project Managers play a key role in achieving our business objectives in our growing company. They must ensure projects are profitable, safe, high quality project. The primary focus of this position is to efficiently and economically schedule and coordinate the labor, material and equipment while meeting the needs of our customers and contracts.
• Communicate clearly, professionally and frequently with your customers looking for ways to meet or exceed their expectations – especially in the areas of scheduling, coordination, quality and safety.
• Procure material and rental equipment at the lowest possible cost; within the budget. Ensure that all materials are ready when needed by the field crews.
• Schedule field crews for the project, as required, to get the job done while staying within the labor budget.
• Conduct internal jobsite walks on a regular basis to review safety and quality. Communicate findings with team. File required reports.
• Work collaboratively and proactively with Estimating, Field Operations and Management teams. Provide status updates and project close out reports.
• Facilitate lessons learned and best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field or equivalent years of experience.
• Prefer 3+ years of construction, engineering or trade experience. Must include construction project management experience.
• Advanced knowledge of the construction trade.
• Must have the ability to read and interpret technical specifications and blueprints.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively communicate with GCs, Owners, Architects, Designers, and other project team members.
• Good time management and project organization skills are essential.
• Attention to detail and ability to handle and follow up on many tasks.
• Solid computer skills including Excel, Word and CAD.
• Requires ability to perform calculations, analyze reports, and engage in strategic and creative problem solving.
• Requires ability to read, write and spell in English.
• Walking, climbing, stooping, reaching, lifting, and bending may be required.
• May need to lift or move up to 50 lbs. on occasion
• May be occasionally exposed to wet, hot and/or humid conditions, rough terrain, fumes, fertilizers, fumigants, airborne particles, and noise level reaching high decibels at jobsites.
We offer competitive wages; benefits and a Simple IRA option after eligibility requirements are met. Position is bonus eligible.
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Atascadero Glass is an equal opportunity employer. We hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability